-
August 2nd, 2005, 01:50 AM
#1
Inactive Member
As I saw the pics of Elizabeth's collection(thanks KitGirl) I saw how elaborate so many of the things are and how many large-scale items there were- Carriage, stable, bed, Patriot, Clothes press, etc. It looks like the entire collection would run at least $1,000!!! [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]
-
August 2nd, 2005, 01:57 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Someone listed the prices in a different thread awhile ago. I believe that the collection came to about $1250!!! Does anyone remember the thread? If so, bump it back up to the top. I would like to look at it again.
-
August 2nd, 2005, 02:14 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Katie - I found the price list and bumped it back up to the top. It was a post from Sunnygirl. Thanks, Sunnygirl!!!! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks